Congratulations on taking the next step towards becoming a Redhawk!
We look forward to hosting you during a visit at one of the upcoming S.O.A.R. Days.
What is S.O.A.R.? An acronym for Student Orientation And Registration. This is BenU Mesa’s opportunity to help you manage the transition to becoming a student here before the semester begins. You will receive several pieces of information, as well as have an opportunity to meet Student Life Support Staff from across the BenU Mesa community during this visit.
What to expect:
- Receive your class schedule and meet with an advisor to ask any questions about your academic program and learn about the advising process at BenU Mesa
- Meet with Financial Aid and get assistance with any scholarship awards while meeting a financial aid representative. Ask any questions you may have about the financial aid process.
- Gain access to the MyBenU web portal. This web account allows you to access your personal student portal and manage tuition, class schedule, library account, and so much more.
- Driving a car to BenU Mesa and parking on campus? You will complete paperwork for parking.
- SMILE! You will have your photo taken and walk away with your new Student ID card
- Learn about important BenU Mesa resources and more…
Click HERE to register!